- This event has passed.
Developing Future Leaders through Non-Profit Board and Community Service
August 20, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
A link to the Webinar Recording can be found here.
This 60-minute webinar will illustrate the value of developing future leaders through Non-Profit Board and Community Service.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Developing Future Leaders through Service on Non-Profit Boards
- Non-Profit Board Service: Lessons Learned and Personal Experiences – Dow & Target
- Developing Future Leaders though Community Service
- Community Service: Lessons Learned and Personal Experiences – 3M & FedEx
- Better World Leadership – Alice Korngold, Chair, President & CEO, Korngold Consulting
- Dow – Mary Draves, Vice-President & Chief Sustainability Officer
- FedEx – Heather Fox, Manager of Learning and Development, Human Resources
- 3M – Matthew Luke, Leadership Coach, Catalyst Community Projects, People Leader Development & Instructional Design Manager
- PYXERA Global – Gavin Cepelak, Vice-President
- Target – Tracey Burton, J.D., Senior Director Corporate Social Responsibility
- World Environment Center – Glenn Prickett, President & CEO