- This event has passed.
Innovation in the Built Environment
May 16 @ 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
This invitation-only event will convene global thought leaders and senior executives to discuss solutions to the business opportunities and challenges associated with innovation in the built Environment.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Creating Energy and Water Efficient Operations
- Increasing Impact and Savings through Use of Technology and AI
- Building with Sustainable and Efficient Materials
- Designing for Resilience
- Elizabeth Bradford, Global Technology Leader: Resilient and Sustainable Infrastructure Planning & Envision Rating System, Jacobs
- Viola Alexander Lyles, Mayor, City of Charlotte North Carolina
- Sheryl Telford, Vice-President EHS & Corporate Responsibility, Chemours
- Emilio Tenuta, Vice-President Corporate Sustainability, Ecolab
- Scott Tew, Executive Director, Center for Energy Efficiency & Sustainability, Ingersoll Rand
- John Mogge, Director, Federal Solutions and Technology, Buildings, Infrastructure, and Advanced Facilities, Jacobs
- Myrrh Caplan, Sustainability Director and National Lead for Community Involvement, Skanska
- Lori Michelin, President & CEO, World Environment Center
WEC Member & Invitees: Please confirm your participation by registering here.
WEC may have a photographer or staff take photos during the event. Participants consent to the use of photograph and/or any copies in any editorial and/or promotional material produced and/or published by the World Environment Center