- This event has passed.
WEC hosts La Red Summit 2019
October 22 @ 8:00 am – October 23 @ 5:00 pm
Funded by the US State Department La Red continues to create tremendous impact in Central America. La Red is holding its upcoming Annual Summit in Panama City, Panama, on October 22-23, 2019.
The Annual Summit convenes stakeholders, investors, and La Red members that are dedicated to promoting sustainable economic growth and prosperity across Latin America and the Caribbean. With financing from the U.S. Department of State coming to an end after 2020, this year’s Summit promises to be one of our largest-ever events with a special focus on connecting key stakeholders and investors with La Red members.
The Summit will feature a series of trainings, panels, and open networking including:
- Workshop: Developing Business Models & Innovation
- Session: Breaking into & Expanding International Market Shares for Micro-Enterprises
- Capacity Building Session: Marketing, Communications & How to Apply for Funding
- Panel: Resilient Agricultural Processes & Sustainable Development
- Panel: Developing & Strengthening Value Chains with Micros
- Panel: Financial Inclusion & Access to Markets for Small Enterprises
- Session: Trade Regulations & How to Meet Supply-Chain Quality Standards/Metrics